We want what you want! Cutting-edge, innovative technology that’s easy to use, gives you the information you need when you need it and keeps track of all the little details that make you shine with your customers. That has always been Main Street’s mission from day one back in 1993, and is still true today! We’re a small company with big goals, and the tenacity to achieve them!
Kevin SwygertVice President
Ashley PleasantOperations Director
TriciaSenior Technology Specialist
AmyCustomer Service Specialist
The servant-leader is servant first... It begins with the natural feeling that one wants to serve, to serve first. Then conscious choice brings one to aspire to lead. - Robert K. Greenleaf
Kelli is all about family and helping others. The marines instilled in her corps values that she has used from her first position as a customer service representative at Main Street, to now, where she encourages others to become self-empowered no matter where they’re at in life.
- Is the perfect combination of fun and serious. Encourages those around her to try, and learn new things about technology
- Always goes out of her way to make each of us feel important and taken care of
- Leads by example!
- Is supportive, and encourages growth in every member of our team
Toffee-nut latte, or mojitos!
Thrillers, anything military, or even a sappy love story!
A lot of people, once they feel uncomfortable, will simply stop whatever they’re doing. But I believe in order to succeed at anything, you need to be comfortable being uncomfortable. - Jon Jones
- Is one of the kindest people you will ever meet. He puts others needs above his own
- Has a great sense of humor and brings a fun atmosphere to the office.
- Quick to smile, easy to work with and dependable. Also understands our need for sweets!
- Has an extraordinary amount of patience to be able to put up with an office full of crazy women!
Water or black coffee
Gates of Fire
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. - Phillipians 4:6-7
- Has an understanding beyond her years, of people and how they work.
- She’s a go-getter! Not only an amazing leader, but a treasured friend.
- Is compassionate and always challenges me to be better.
- Is very down-to-earth, easy to talk with, and a great listener!
- Is a super-caring and charismatic person!
Iced, soy espresso or unsweetened iced tea
Redeeming Love By Francine Rivers
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain
- Is a patient, outgoing person with a huge heart.
- Is always super kind, sweet and fun loving. I hope that someday I am as easygoing as she is!
- Is always willing to share her wisdom, and gives great advice.
- Very charismatic!
- Walks to the beat of her own drum, and does it in style!
- You just never know what she’s going to say…Sometimes makes you think, “Did she just say that?”, but always super funny! She has a heart of gold, and truly cares about those around her!
Skinny Peppermint Mocha or spicy Bloody Mary
Anything! Right now, re-reading all of Louis L’amour’s books.
If it’s both terrifying and amazing then you should definitely pursue it. - Erada Svetlana
- Really knows how to have a good laugh. She’s my go-to gal for funny pics, and fun, family stories
- Is fun and quirky. She gets my sense of humor like no one else. We’re kindred “geeks”!
- Very calm and pleasant when speaking to anyone. Makes me wonder, does she ever yell?
- Is reliable, diligent and gives everything she has to the task at hand.
Fruity-flavored sparkling water, & coffee of course!
Just one? No way! I’m a big fan of thrillers!